Columns

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010










  • Hey, kids! Sorry to be so late today---it is almost tomorrow. I left the prairie to go to the big city for a much-needed dose of fun. Out here on the prairie one quickly gets a mouthful of dust from the west Texas fields plus windburn from the never-ending wind. Remember Scarlett at the burning of Tara? That's me! (Actually, that's "I" but it sounds funny, doesn't it??)



  • My therapist asked me today if I ever get lonely out here in no man's land......and it was NOT a rhetorical question.......See, I have friends wherever I go----------------------There is ole G. R.






  • I can't wait for the NBA playoffs games. Since my Mavs are not in the running (again) I guess I will cheer for Los Suns....and little Stevie Nash. When I was in the big city, I learned a lot about the NBA and the Mavs from my drinking / coaching buddies:


If you know these guys, let me know...we will see how much you know about the NBA..hee hee.

I know there are two of these photos but I am new at this and haven't figured out how to delete.

Tomorrow is another day, kids.

No comments: