Columns

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Celtics & Lakers

Oh boy......let's see how it goes tonight.  Pizza and something cool to drink; me in front of the TV out here on the prairie screaming as if I were sitting beside Jack at the Staples Center.  Jack wouldn't be happy with me, however, because I would be screaming for the Celtics.  Actually, they are not my favorite team overall but then my Mavericks took an exit way too early. So that leaves the Celtic as my favorite team in this competition.

Sorry, Kobe. I know you have all those rings to show for your prowess on the court.  You also have a few rings--at least one really BIG one for your wife--for your courting prowess.

All that aside, Kobe not only is a poor loser, he is a worse winner.  I will be anxious to see this series to its conclusion.

No comments: